Mommy and I flew to Michigan for a long weekend to help celebrate Grandpa Pood's 90th Birthday. Grandpa Pood is my Great Grandpa Mihalek. Here's a picture of us playing together last June. Mommy tells me that we love him best for his love of birds, squirrels, and everything outdoors, Hee Haw, buckwheat pancakes with Karo syrup, silly songs, funny jokes, counting in Polish, bowling pointers, showing us
around his boyhood home of Happy Hollow, Ohio, serving us LOTS of cookies and pop, always making good coffee, his deep love for his "girlie," Great Grandma Mamie, his great devotion to family, and his great compassion for just about everyone and everything. When I'm a great grandpa I want to be like Pood! Here's another picture of just about our whole Mihalek family.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Posted by Anissa Huffman at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Great pictures! Sure wish we could have been there. Your description of the Pood definitely sums it up. Glad the Graham-ster is back on his feet.
Post a Comment