Hugs & Kisses for the New Baby
Graham can't wait to meet his new sibling. He often asks if the baby is "done" yet. About 3 1/2 more months to go... guess we better start thinking about where the new baby will sleep?! We got great news from the last doctor's visit & u/s. The baby was up to about the 26th percentile which means little peanut nugget is growing just fine after all! I'm still feeling good - although tired. But I think I would be tired whether pregnant or not trying to keep up with my little runner. Graham got new shoes yesterday so now he thinks he needs to run twice as fast - if course it's all in the shoes! 

Mom & Peanut
get some Love
from Graham
get some Love
from Graham

2 comments:
Fun catching up on your blog. Hadn't been doing much blog reading, so loved seeing Graham and the new little one developing so well. Graham continues to crack me up. :-) Love you all!!
Love the pictures! Graham is adorable (of course) and Anissa I hope you feel as great as you look! We send our love :)
Post a Comment