
Nugget's First Picture
Like I said, the Ultrasound was during Nugget's active time of morning, so the picture is a little blurry. Looks to me like s/he moved her/his hand (from up by her/his mouth to chest) just when the picture was printed. Maybe looks like a blur to you, but it's a picture of our perfect little miracle!
New Digs
As I promised, here is our new address:
2850 CO RD 13
Fremont, NE 68025
Our phone number is the same, but won't be moved over to the new place until next week sometime.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Posted by Anissa Huffman at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Craig tells me I was looking at the picture wrong... the right side of the picture is the top (hard to hold your computer screen that way...). When you look at Nugget that way, you can see two eyes (sockets, anyway), and two little nose holes (cartiledge doesn't show up on the ultrasound)revealing a much better picture of a little face. And then perhaps it's not a little hand in the picture at all, it's more like a glimpse of Nugget's heart pumping away.
Exciting to see the first picture of Nugget, although seeing him/her up close and personal in a few months will be more rewarding!! Wish we lived closer as I'm sure you'll need help spoiling this precious little one.
Love ya both -- all three!
Neil & Patty
Post a Comment