BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Princess and the Russian Mob

One of Graham's new favoritest things to do is play dress up. I have a box of old props and whatnot that I've collected over the years. He loves to dig around in it, and dress us both up. You also need to know that Graham loves to watch Elmo and Natalie Portman play "The Princess and the Elephant" on youtube. So the other day he decided Mommy and Graham should play "the princess and the elephant" (he brought me the tiara and made elephant noises). But alas we have no elephant wardrobe pieces as of yet, so we became instead, "the princess and the russion mob."

4 comments:

The Mihalek's said...

I really think you should wear the crown every day Anissa! It looks great on you. Graham looks cool in those glasses. What a fun time you have together.

Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Love you all!

wendi said...

Hilarious!That hat is so cute on him

Patty said...

Ya gotta love this! What a creative pair you are! Graham makes the cutest mobster I've ever seen! (OK, OK, maybe I've never seen a real mobster, but he's a cutie bug in that get-up!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing and giving me such a smile this afternoon Anissa!