BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm 2!

I love being two. Here are some of the other things I love.

1) Mommy & Dada
2) All my Bapas and Mommas (Grandpas and Grandmas)
3) Driving my muffin man truck
4) Digdigs (diggers, dump trucks, etc)
5) Meows, Oofs, and Ish (cats, dogs, and fish)
6) Oose (juice)
7) Boo and Ehmo (Blues Clues and Elmo)
8) Ham-ma (hammers and the like)
9) Rocks, Sticks, and Mud Puddles
10) Indy, Ake, and Ick (candy, cake, and cookies)
11) Making Animal Noises
12) Reading Books especially my Bible
13) Giving Kisses
14) Listening to the Wiggles
15) Going to the Library
16) Playing Dress Up
17) Slides
18) Hugging my Friends (especially the girls)
19) Ikes with Dada (hikes)
20) Choo choos (trains)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Graham,
What about fuh bah? Did you give up on that? Too bad. It was good to see you online the other night with Mommy and Daddy. Aunt Staci and I can't wait to see you again and I promise I won't let Aunt Staci pinch your cheeks. Won't it be fun to sled in the snow again? It's almost winter! : )
Uncle Nate

Anissa Huffman said...

I still like fuh bah, but nobody else around here likes to watch it very much. Maybe you can teach me how to throw a spiral at Christmas.