Finally... A Cuz'
Uncle Mike and Aunt Jana finally came through for me. I have a brand new cousin born on Valentine's Day. His name is Wyatt Owen - I think that's pretty cool because I watch this show that comes on after Curious George and that kid, his name is Wyatt, but they call him Super Why and he wears a cape and I wonder if baby Wyatt wears a cape? Well anyway He's probably cool even if he doesn't wear a cape, but he better not touch my stuff, especially my trucks and tools. Dad says I better not say that because he might be able to take me - he did weigh almost ten gazillion pounds when he was born - whoa, that's like 1/3 of what I weigh already. Well he better watch out anyway... I know how to tickle. Serious tickle.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Posted by Anissa Huffman at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment