BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I did it. Graham can no longer pull it. Craig can no longer roll over on it in his sleep. I can no longer catch it in the zipper of my jacket. 12 + inches of hair has been mailed off to Locks of Love. Now I walk past a mirror and say "oh, THERE I am!" After having short hair my whole life, the last three years playing at long hair has seemed very odd. Although, I would like it a bit longer... it'll grow :).

2 comments:

The Mihalek's said...

I love your new haircut! Some little girl is going to enjoy her new hair! What a great gift you've given!

Patty said...

Cute! Are you glad you did it?

Congratulations to you all on the new little one in the family!! It'll be fun when Wyatt and Graham get to start playing together.

Miss you guys!!