One Whole Month
And what a crazy month it has been adjusting to life as a family of 4, enjoying family visits, celebrating Halloween, and abundant November Birthdays! Megan is just as sweet as can be - sleeping and eating the day away with longer periods of awake and alert time. She does often turn into Ms. Hyde in the evening when a little colic sets in, but we're working on figuring out how best to soothe her. On a good night she's sound asleep when we go to bed, and will wake up once in the wee early hours to eat, and then again about 5:30 to eat and play. Although I can't say I feel well rested by any means, I'm not complaining too much about that schedule. I just need to train myself to nap on the rare day both kids are napping at the same time - today, thank you Megan, was one of those.
Megan loves her baths, her brother, sleeping on her Daddy's chest, being bounced in Mommy's arms, and singing green frog with light up cheeks (Thanks Aunt Staci!). She doesn't like gas bubbles, being hit in the head by Graham's yo-yo ball, or being cold. She tolerates Graham's sloppy wet kisses (as we all do) and Daddy's renditions of "Ring of Fire." We've decided that we'll keep her :).
Monday, November 16, 2009
Posted by Anissa Huffman at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment