Three
Hard to believe my little boy is THREE! Although he's been telling everyone he's 3 for a couple of months now. Now that he's 3, Graham insists that he is "big." And big he is... he has been a fantastic helper for Mommy and the new baby, he picks up toys, helps set the table, helps with laundry and cleaning, and can mostly dress himself. I am enjoying playing games with him - he has mastered dominoes, and we're working on getting through a whole game of Candyland. Although he has tons of words now, the sentences are still slow in coming - but he can string together three or four words usually giving us a pretty good idea of what he's trying to communicate. Can't believe he was ever as small as Megan. I've been trying to convince him to stay three, but he says he wants to be big like Daddy, ride a bus, go to school with friends, and drive a mower. I'll keep working on him...
Monday, November 16, 2009
Posted by Anissa Huffman at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment